Saturday, March 24, 2007

This was my favorite experience in Victoria Falls: BUNGEE JUMPING off the victoria Falls Bridge!! So scary, so much fun, and such an adrenaline rush!! I love the look on Becky's face as the guy is telling her, he'll push her after he counts backwards, from five to one. It's one thing to be standing on the bridge looking down, with a guardrail in front of you. It's a whole other thing when you're standing on the edge of the bridge, on a jumping platform, and you realize you're about ready to free fall over THREE HUNDRED feet at the count of five!! Did I already say this was my favorite Victoria Falls adventure? Too bad it was such a short one.
Of course, you'll notice, I picked a picture for myself where it looks like I haven't a care in the world. But if I'm going to be totally honest, my heart was beating much faster than it normally does. Look at the view behind me!! Amazing right?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home