Saturday, March 24, 2007

Back in Moldova!

So, I know it's taken me FOREVER to update my blog on the Zimbabwe trip. And as a result, some of my more recent adventures have not been shared with you. So, let me give a synopsis of one that happened not too long ago: Andrea's goodbye party. Andrea, the one on the right in this first picture, has been a good friend, and fellow volunteer in my group. She and I were in the same training village together at the beginning. She's hillarious and fun, and the life of every get-together with her sarcastic humor. Well, she has decided that a year in Moldova was just right. She accomplished everything she wanted to accomplish, and chose to head back to the States. But before she did, we had one last bash for her. A group of us headed out to Ungheni, Andrea's regional city and home, and had a great time together. We even had some sporting events of sorts, in which Craig and Nych got first place. It was a great way to send her off, and although we'll all miss Andrea around here, I'm very excited for what's in store for her in the States. L to R: Sarah, me, Carrie (the judges of the sporting events) Front row L to R: Sarah, me, Dan O Back row L to R: Nych, Rok, Craig, Adam, Carrie, Jess, Alexis, Andrea
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home