Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Noi Continued

Well, after that amusing and enjoyable plimbare (walk), above Rusestii Noi, my host mom, dad, and Viorica all went to a friend's house for more food. It was a lot of fun to catch up on life with everyone, and afterwards, on the walk back to my old host family's house, we took more pictures. In this first picture, from left going clockwise: a good friend of my host family, and a very sweet woman (she was the host mom of another volunteer from my group), me, my host dad, Gregory, and my host mom, Tasea. In the second photo, I have been replaced by my host sister, Viorica (on the far right). The bottom picture is Lidia's garden (the eccentric neighbor). She has a very beautiful garden of which she is extremely proud, and I must have taken at least ten pictures of it for her. She would be so happy if she knew I posted one on my blog. All in all, it was a very enjoyable, albeit, exhausting trip, and I am glad I got to spend some time with my old host family. They're great people who I hope I will keep in touch with for a lifetime. Now, I'm going to try to catch up on some of the sleep I've been missing out on.:) Goodnight all!  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home