Saturday, April 22, 2006

Still Springtime in Moldova!

For some reason, these two pictures didn't make it on to the last blog entry. So, I'm adding them now. My host mom would kill me if she saw this picture because it's a candid shot of her painting the fence. Every time I want to shoot a picture of her doing whatever she's working hard on at the time, she gets a horrified look on her face, and says, "Oh no Anna!!! I look so bad right now! Wait a minute, and I'll brush my hair." Then she proceeds to brush her hair, and try to look frumose (pretty) for the camera. So, I never get a natural shot of her doing what she's doing. So, of course, when I happened upon her painting the fence, I snapped a picture of her before she could see me do it. I think it's a great picture of her, but I think she'd be horrified. The other picture was a result of my excitement at seeing blossoms on the apricot tree in our backyard. I just couldn't help myself, and had to take a picture. Just a confirmation that Spring has arrived! Yay!!:) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home