Monday, October 09, 2006

Fun in the Forest

I mentioned that a new group of trainees in Community Development and Agriculture, arrived in Moldova several weeks ago, thus marking the one year point or my own group's arrival in Moldova. Well, I have been fortunate enough to have been participating in some of the new group's trainings. It has been great getting to know them. These pictures are from a team building day in the forest, where the trainees enjoyed a barbecue and various interactive team building activities. This is the new group of trainess (M19-which means they are the 19th group of Peace Corps volunteers in Moldova). Of course, I found a cute, friendly dog in the forest that somehow knew if it followed me around and looked pitiful enough, I would have a few "accidents" where meat somehow slipped through my clumsy fingers and onto the forest floor. Oops! :) Here's some of the M19's participating in one of the many interactive team bulding activities. I got to help out with this one, and they did a great job. Plus it was a great chance to get to know them all better. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home