Sunday, July 23, 2006

TARE Camp a Success!!!!

Well, thanks to your prayers, support, and encouragement, TARE camp was successful!! It was quite the adventure, and I am really glad that it went as smoothly as could be expected and was a hit. I really feel that the participants left with a lot of knowledge and empowerment and encouragement to make a difference in their country and their lives. It was so fun getting to know the girls that attended, and getting to know the counselors better that volunteered to help out for a week. Although funding was tight, it worked out, and I am so grateful to those of you that helped out with the funding!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! Here are a few photos of some of the good times had by all. It was a great experience, and I feel I have also learned a lot about what to and not to do differently for next year. I will be sending out a full report for all who helped contribute financially, and to anybody else interested in the details of the camp.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home