Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ermoclia!

About a week ago, I went to visit one of the girls that attended TARE camp. She was giving a seminar to some of the young women in her community, based on the information she had learned at TARE, and wanted me to be there to see it. So, I journeyed out to Ermolcia, and spent the night with Tanya, and her twin sisters: Ina and Inga. It was a lot of fun, and after the seminar, we goofed around all evening. Here I am with sunglasses they made me try on. I felt like a movie star. Down below: I am trying my hand at milking their cow. It's not as easy as they make it look! Below this: Don't worry mom and dad, it's just a watermelon! I swear it! Last picture in the bunch: Us goofing off. It was fun to just be a kid and be silly.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bruce Gurfein said...

hi Just wanted to say thank you for the great photos I used them to show my freinds Moldova and places I have been too as I have been working in Moldova for the last 4 years :-)

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home