Friday, October 13, 2006

Another Hike to Remember

Last weekend, I went with a group of friends and acquaintances on a hike in northern Moldova. We went mainly to explore some caves in the mountains (Moldovan mountains are more like rather large hills, but still beautiful), but we were hiking most of the day. The following are some of my favorite pictures from the hike. There are a lot, but I just couldn't pick a few. There were too many scenic moments. This is me, Adam, and Carrie, some of my fellow Peace Corps volunteers. Some of the people from the group I went hiking with. Carrie created a makeshift shepherd's staff from a stick and some metal. Dechen was her "fill-in" goat, and she's trying to herd him. I've started calling her Heidi since then. This is my Community Development program manager, Lilliana. She's the one who invited us on the trip, and the man next to her is the one who organized and led the hike. Both great people, and very outdoorsy. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home