Sunday, November 18, 2007

4th of July Party

Every year on the 4th of July, or thereabouts, a party is thrown for all Americans living in Moldova, including but not limited to Peace Corps volunteers. It was a lot of fun, but I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed, as last year there was free all-you-can-eat ice cream, and this year, there was NO ice cream!! :( I had a good time hanging out with all my Peace Corps buddies though. In this first picture (L to R) Amy, Rachel, me, Michelle, Carrie Second photo (L clockwise): me, Adam, Amy, Carrie (up top), Craig, and Breanne There was a band that played some fun American tunes with a Moldova accent. They were actually really good, and the volunteers did some heavy duty dancing. me, Adam, Amy, Carrie, and Breanne again. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Post. This record helped me in my college assignment. Thnaks Alot

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home