Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Let the Updates Begin!

I know. I know. It's been ages since I've blogged! But the combination of my slow internet connection, wanting to put pictures in my blog, and the blogging website, makes for an extremely gruelling blog process. So, I kept trying to post, and then giving up, when my blogs didn't make it to the blogsite. Well, I've decided to get back on the horse, and try again. So, in order to test the website. Here's my first attempt. I'm updating everyone on the cutest nephew in the world, mine! :) Trey is now 2 years old, and I can't wait to get to know the little guy! If this posts ok, I'll start the updates that have been a long time in coming. Meanwhile, enjoy these pictures of my adorable nephew. Trey using a cell phone. Trey and his mom Jenny (my wonderful sister-in-law) Trey playing hide and seek on a hiking trip And Trey being his adorable self! Here goes nothing!!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home