Friday, January 20, 2006

Welcome to Recea!!

Look out! Here they come!! I spent part of the day today wandering around Recea and taking pictures of the village so you could all experience this fascinating place with me. Just to set the scene, it was absolutely FREEZING today!!! I think it was close to 0 degrees Farenheit. So, wandering around taking pictures was fun but COLD! I have a lot of pictures so don't feel obligated to look at them all. This is my house. It's a pretty decent size. Two stories as you can see. My bedroom is on the second floor. My bedroom and one of the rooms downstairs are the only rooms that are heated. Mine is heated by a space heater that Peace Corps gave me, and the room downstairs (where my host mom is sleeping this winter) is heated by a soba. I'll show you a picture of a soba in one of these pictures. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home