Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Heartwarming

I have to add these photos to my blog as they were just too cute to pass up. Most dogs here in Moldova are very unfriendly monsters that exist only to take chunks of flesh out of unsuspecting passers-by. However, my neighbors have the cutest and friendliest little black and brown puppy that I just can't get over. When I went to the well today to get water, I saw the puppy trying to eat the shoelace from a pair of shoes that was sitting on the front step. He was too cute for words, so I went inside to get my camera. When I came back out, he was curiously circling the cat, who didn't seem too worried. Then he started wagging his tail, and licked it! So, even though the weather here is really cold right now, and it has been snowing non-stop and heavily for the past forty-eight hours, here's a few photos that warmed my heart. Yes, it's cheesy, but also true!:) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home